The Sunward SWL 4018 Wheeled Skid Steer Loader is a new generation of small multi-function equipment integrating mechanics, electronics and hydraulics under the independent research and development of Sunward, with every performance index having reached the international advanced level. The machine features compact structure, flexible movement, convenient operation, efficient working, powerful function and simple maintenance. It is especially applicable to urban infrastructure, roads or construction sites, workshop, warehouse, dock, ship deck, even inside of cabin and other places with narrow space and frequently-changed operational contents. By changing different devices, it realizes the shoveling and carrying, lifting, digging, drilling, crushing, scraping, scarification, snow blowing, deicing, road sweeping, pavement milling, and compaction operation.
- Operating Weight – 8,826 lb
- Engine Manufacturer – KUBOTA
- Rated Power – 99.2 HP @ 2600 rpm
- Loading Capacity – 3,310 lb
- Bucket Capacity – .87 yd³
- Innovative overall structure – The hydraulic oil tank, fuel tank, and chassis are integrated, saving more space and making the machine more robust.
- Strong power system – It uses the strong and reliable Kubota motor to ensure that the machine is capable of completing all kinds of work.
- Vertical lifting mechanism – The unique lifting mechanism enables the machine to have further discharge distance.
- Safe and comfortable working environment – The driver cab is spacious and has a good view, which meets ROPS/FOPS. All instruments are installed in the place which can be easily seen in the front, all buttons and switches are within reach, and safety rail can prevent people from leaving the seat accidentally.
- Higher lifting height – The optimized structure design enables the machine to have a greater lifting height among the similar models.
- Multifunction – Various accessories can be replaced.
- Convenient maintenance – Full consideration is given to the convenience of maintenance, and daily maintenance can be completed by opening the back cover. The driver cab can turn forward with a large angle.
- Easy operation – Pilot handle under proportional control is easily operated and labor-saving, allowing the operator to operate the machine quickly and not to feel fatigued.